- Arıkan, B. (2021, in press). An Assessment of Long-Term Climate Dynamics across Anatolia Based on the Results of Macrophysical Climate Modeling. In Winds of Change Environment and Society in Anatolia, Edited by Christopher H. Roosevelt and John Haldon, 15th International ANAMED Annual Symposium, Koç University Press.
- Aydın, M., Biltekin, D., Breugelmans, K., Backeljau, T. (2021). First record, DNA identification and morphometric characterization of Pacific oyster, Crassostrea gigas (Thunberg, 1793) in the southern Black Sea. BioInvasions Records.
- Biltekin, D., Eriş, K.K., Bulut, S. (2021). Anthropogenic influences and climate changes in Lake Hazar (eastern Turkey) during the Late Holocene. Quaternary International 583, 70-82. 10.1016/j.quaint.2021.02.023.
- Koç, D.E., Biltekin, D., Ustaoğlu, B., 2021. Modelling potential distribution of Carpinus betulus in Anatolia and its surroundings from the Last Glacial Maximum to the future. Arabian Journal of Geosciences 14(12), 1186. 10.1007/s12517-021-07444-1.
- Arıkan, B., Mohr, F., Bürgi, M. (2020). Exploring the Common Ground of Landscape Ecology and Landscape Archaeology Through A Case Study from Eastern Anatolia, Turkey. Landscape Ecology 136 [DOI:10.1007/s10980-020-01128-z].
- Şengör, A.M.C. (2020). Orogenic Belts in Encyclopedia of Solid Earth Geophysics, chapter 253-1.
- Arıkan, B., Tayfun Yıldırım. (2018). Paleoclimate, Geology, Geomorphology, and Middle Holocene Settlement Systems in the Delice Valley of North-Central Anatolia. Journal of Field Archaeology 43 (8): 570-590 [DOI:10.1080/00934690.2018.1535161].